Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Food Picture

I made a turkey dinner for the four of us for Christmas Day. That may sound very normal to you, but for me it was a very proud moment! Those who know me well know I am not a cook, and I don't like cooking really. So for me to cook a turkey (for only the second time in my life) with all the trimmings was a major accomplishment - and I actually really enjoyed doing it! After dinner I cleaned up everything and we played Simpsons Monopoly (one of Calvin's gifts), followed by a trip to see the lights on Candy Cane Lane in Edmonton - a big disappointment; it should be called "Candy Cane Lame". Oh well, we had fun in the car and the kids were laughing hysterically all the way home while tickling each other - a happy family memory!

No comments: