Wednesday, December 26, 2007



Just a few pictures from our annual Small Family Christmas gathering on Boxing Day (Alberta branch this year). We met up with Andy's brother Ernie & his wife Marie & their boys, Josiah & Charlie, at Grandpa's, Grandma's and Lorne's house in Red Deer. Sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone - I think I was too busy eating.....

There's Janelle in a head lock with Grandpa & laughing with (at?) Charlie (he is SO cute!), and Calvin with his bestest buddy Josiah who absolutely ADORES Calvin, and a picture of Grandpa's pride and joy - his nativity set ("Did you get a picture of the angel? I climbed up there myself to put it up. Did you get a picture? I wouldn't let Lorne put it up; he might fall. I climbed up there myself. Did you get a picture?")



2 comments:

The Lang 6 said...

YAYYY, a fun family Christmas! Looks like a good time was had by all the Smalls! Miss you all...

The Lang 6 said...

hmmmm, I think I've seen this post before...