Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Pageant

Yesterday was our children's Christmas pageant at church. This was a first for me - writing the script (just using verses from the Bible spoken by narrators), choosing songs, and then coordinating all the other aspects that have to come together to make it work. I was amazed at how much I LOVED doing this! We have the most amazing congregation here - I never lacked for volunteers, and in fact had people coming up to me asking how they could help! The whole service went SO well, and I was very appreciative of all the people who helped make it happen.


Calvin helped me with "crowd control" for the elementary school kids, and Janelle worked with the preschool teachers to lead "her" kids (ages 18 months to 3 years) performing a song for everyone. So cute!! (the kids as well as Janelle :-)